Thursday, March 27, 2014

Checking up...

Hi all, as I get ready to go to bed, I keep thinking about my blog and how sometimes it suffers due to work and school.  On the off-season, I have the pleasure of writing nearly every day, ad at least every week.

I appreciate your patience as I get ready to finish the first leg of my journey.

Right now is an intense time, as I'm in school, working at my school, preparing to move out of my current city and being thrust into the application process of the four-year university... It can be overwhelming.

This is what I'm listening to right now, right as I type this.  It's a song that's meant a lot to me, and I hope it means the same in one way or the other to you.

My salvation and my honor depend on God; he is my mighty rock, my refuge. Psalm 62:7 NIV


Goodnight my readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment