Sunday, February 9, 2014

News from France

*Due to the massive amounts of news I have been receiving from friends, and third-party media sites, I will endeavor to post important news articles / videos along with my own thoughts and writings.  Thanks for your loyal readership!*

As many of you know, I have been planning out my career for the last year in archaeology, as well as pursuing my studies in the french language and culture.  More and more I hear of disturbing reports of antisemitism from friends in Israel, as well as all over the world.  I would like to share this recent article with all of you, to save from any unneeded rant and  bias.  This is a video clip of a march in France, and whether the article is completely accurate or not, what is shown in the clip is, at least, disturbing.  Even for the non-Jews, there will not likely be lasting peace if people choose to act on hate:

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/176876#.Uvfa9PldU_c


No comments:

Post a Comment