Monday, January 6, 2014

"Do you love Me?"

"“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you." Matthew 7:1-2, NIV.

"[ Be Holy ] Therefore, with minds that are alert and fully sober, set your hope on the grace to be brought to you when Jesus Christ is revealed at his coming." 1 Peter 1:13, NIV.

"Simon, do you love Me?"
"Yes, L-rd. I love You."
"Then feed My sheep... Simon Peter, do you love Me?"
"Yes L-rd, I love You."
"Then take care of my flock... Simon Peter, do you love Me?"

And then Simon Began to cry, for this was the third time the L-rd asked if he loved Him... "Yes L-rd, You know that I love You, why must You ask me a third time?"

Then Yeshua smiled, and hugged him tightly, "Feed my sheep."

And Yeshua never let him go... Simon Peter denied his Messiah 3 times in the courts of the adversary, yet Yeshua came back, revealed Himself, and gave not one opportunity for Simon to reclaim His love, but three times... "Do you love Me?" He said, and each time was "Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment