Tuesday, December 3, 2013

From Facebook: Giving the praise not prematurely...

From Facebook:


"Then Jesus declared, 'I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never go hungry, and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty.'" John 6:35, NIV.

This is a wonderful scripture / worship combination! His Grace is not only sufficient, it's all that we ever need. I'm not trying to celebrate prematurely, I know I have a little more than a year before I do commencement exercises (December 20 2014, since my last classes are in the summer), but I just feel that G-d has already shown me well enough that I will be moving on more quickly than I had imagined. Right on time... I know the only way I will survive not only finals, but the rest of my life, is to celebrate the Victory of the L-rd, even when I haven't yet completed the task. To celebrate His love is the only thing I truly desire - and not because "He did it for me", but because He is sovereign over all things, He is the full representation of Glory and Honor and Wisdom, and unless I live for Him and by Him, there will be no success in my life.

In Yeshua's Name, I dedicate this final written exam to You my King; no foul word of the flesh may enter my mind, nor shall it escape my lips - for You reside in my heart alone, and in You there is no sin. So I ask that You remain on me and in me, that my countenance will shine forth in the Name of HaShem... that in all things I do and say, I will give You praise.

Amen.


Phil Wickham: "This is Amazing Grace"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFRjr_x-yxU&feature=youtu.be

No comments:

Post a Comment