Monday, October 7, 2013

Claim Him in the Morning

"You, God, are my God, earnestly I seek you; I thirst for you, my whole being longs for you, in a dry and parched land where there is no water." Psalm 63:1 (NIV)
“Don’t urge me to leave you or to turn back from you. Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God." Ruth 1:15-17 (NIV)

One of the reasons I love to dive into scripture before I begin my day is because His word can and will prepare me for whatever the day may bring.  He is the guard upon my heart, letting no thing pass through its gates that is not Holy and Righteous, and yet He is still purging the unrighteousness, and building up what was defamed to become Holy ground.

It is a powerful thing to proclaim His Name in the morning, to walk with Him in the day, and to lay down with Him at night.  We are His Bride, ordained for His Kingdom to be co-heirs to His eternal throne... I have learned that as we defame His Name, we are not taking anything away from His Kingdom except ourselves.  He is too grand to be hurt, therefore stop... stop hurting yourselves by trying to hurt Him.


Blessed are You, L-rd our G-d, King of the universe who has ordained us to be Your children, and Who has claimed us as Your own... Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment