Saturday, September 7, 2013

My Beautiful Bride...



"He is the one we proclaim, admonishing and teaching everyone with all wisdom, so that we may present everyone fully mature in Christ." Colossians 1:28 (NIV)

Thank You L-rd for Your plan to make us Your beautiful bride; thank You that You have a love so unwavering, so faithful, so grand, that we cannot comprehend.  Thank You that everything in history was created for us, as a wedding present for Your love of loves, Your song of songs.... and You L-rd, are the Love of loves, and the Song of songs... Yeshua You are my love, my life, and I thank You so much for the life You spent for our iniquities; that whoever believes in You IS redeemed! You are my awesome G-d, the creator of all things!  O' how we love You so!  You, the most handsome groom, who loves the bride so much that You even died to get us back.... O' how I love You L-rd, my King of all kings... Amen.

1 comment: