Monday, June 3, 2013

The Father Says "Come..."

 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28, NIV

Bless Adonai, o' my soul, for He has given His glory to us, but as a glimpse that we may seek His face!  O' how pleasant is His hearth, how warm His breast, how gentle His hand upon my brow! Blessed are You, L-rd our G-d, King of the universe, who has set apart the Sabbath that we may dwell in His comfort!  O' my soul, that weeps for the sinner; yet He takes my tears, and turns them into faith - He comforts me.  For all who are lost will be found, and all who are found shall be sought by those who desire His righteousness... Do not weep heavily, my soul, for Adonai is G-d! He alone is our redeemer, He alone is our Savior, He alone can take the burdens of this life, and carry them, that they died on the cross with Him... do not reject His love, for He is all that is love - rejoice in Him, that you may be set free!  For in Him alone there is freedom - in Him alone there is freedom!  Be still my soul, know that He is G-d... dwell in rest, and let the Father become our guide.

Quiet all unrest, be still, bow at His feet! For I am His temple, and shall not be defiled.  Do not come to me, those who seek to destroy - do not burden me with roundabout lies.  In the Name of the Father, who died and rose so that we may live, I relinquish all affirmation of power in you... 

Blessed are You, L-rd our G-d, King of the universe!

No comments:

Post a Comment